Crimson Knights WoW Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Knights WoW Server

Hamachi Server of World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mog81582

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:41 pm

I think a added forum for Guild Recruitment would be cool, also have you thought about doing special events like some of the other servers do. Or giving people the ability to own property in game. Like a house where if they log out in it, it will give more rested exp like 3x's normal or some thing just an idea. afro
Back to top Go down
Eärendil
Admin
Admin
Eärendil

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:52 pm

Mog81582 wrote:
I think a added forum for Guild Recruitment would be cool, also have you thought about doing special events like some of the other servers do. Or giving people the ability to own property in game. Like a house where if they log out in it, it will give more rested exp like 3x's normal or some thing just an idea. afro

your ideas are very cool friend, but for now we need more plp and i am working on fix some stuff. I will let this for a second moment ok.

But you could make your own guild here and open for recruitment. I will make a session for it. and thx again for the donations. sunny
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonknights.forummotion.com
Moonchild

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:36 am

ok, I brought some of these suggestions to Earendil already... but I want to bring them to the general public as well to maybe get some community feedback.

firstly... the link from WoW Vendetta doesnt work... I think that fixing it might bring in some people.

now, since I dont know about others, but I have been having much trouble finding hidden vendors, namely... I havent been able to find any I suggest a different system for custom eq...

place the custom eq vendors as follows... 1 in alliance town, 1 in horde, and 1 in neutral... switch their locations every week just to mix it up a bit.

on the custom vendors that are in the diff towns, instead of just buying stuff with gold, charge custom currency, for example for some item charge a combination of gold, maybe arcane tomes and t6 tokens... or maybe a custom repeatable quest that awards currency for custom vendors... another currency could be a quest that awards currency for a certain amount of a random item... something you cant farm before starting the quest, and something that will change everytime you do the quest again...

i had more ideas, but i think this is enough for now... any input will be appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Eärendil
Admin
Admin
Eärendil

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:45 am

Moonchild wrote:
ok, I brought some of these suggestions to Earendil already... but I want to bring them to the general public as well to maybe get some community feedback.

firstly... the link from WoW Vendetta doesnt work... I think that fixing it might bring in some people.

now, since I dont know about others, but I have been having much trouble finding hidden vendors, namely... I havent been able to find any I suggest a different system for custom eq...

place the custom eq vendors as follows... 1 in alliance town, 1 in horde, and 1 in neutral... switch their locations every week just to mix it up a bit.

on the custom vendors that are in the diff towns, instead of just buying stuff with gold, charge custom currency, for example for some item charge a combination of gold, maybe arcane tomes and t6 tokens... or maybe a custom repeatable quest that awards currency for custom vendors... another currency could be a quest that awards currency for a certain amount of a random item... something you cant farm before starting the quest, and something that will change everytime you do the quest again...

i had more ideas, but i think this is enough for now... any input will be appreciated Smile

first friend the link work very well and second your segestions are noted. thx...
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonknights.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1