Crimson Knights WoW Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Knights WoW Server

Hamachi Server of World of Warcraft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wazz suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wazz13

wazz suggestions Empty
PostSubject: wazz suggestions   wazz suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:47 pm

Since the server has low xp rate i think that u should raise it a lil more like to 200x, and u should make a leveling area in hyjal so people can level up faster. You should put up a vendor that sales money, for example sales 5 types of tokens, one cost 15silver and u will get 1g when u sale it back, another one cost 1g 50s and u will get 10g back when u sale them, and the last one should cost 10g 50s and u will get 50 goldback, the other one will cost 68g and u will get 80g back, and the last one will cost 100g and u will get 200g when u sale it back. Thats my idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eärendil
Admin
Admin
Eärendil

wazz suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: wazz suggestions   wazz suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:33 pm

wazz13 wrote:
Since the server has low xp rate i think that u should raise it a lil more like to 200x, and u should make a leveling area in hyjal so people can level up faster. You should put up a vendor that sales money, for example sales 5 types of tokens, one cost 15silver and u will get 1g when u sale it back, another one cost 1g 50s and u will get 10g back when u sale them, and the last one should cost 10g 50s and u will get 50 goldback, the other one will cost 68g and u will get 80g back, and the last one will cost 100g and u will get 200g when u sale it back. Thats my idea Very Happy

I am thinking to make a lottery man. but the other suggestions are out of the question. The rates of my server are very fair.

And I placed many powerfull stuff on the server (like alex ring of audacity) that minimize your criticisms.

I respect your opinion but I prefer a server more challenging. Thx to care. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonknights.forummotion.com
jimk78

jimk78

wazz suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: wazz suggestions   wazz suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:18 pm

Wazz13 I haveplayed on servers with rates that High. Players dont last long. They come on get everything in 15 min and pvp for an hour and there done playing since they are bored. They never come back because there is nothing else to do no more items to get.
Back to top Go down
Eärendil
Admin
Admin
Eärendil

wazz suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: wazz suggestions   wazz suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:43 pm

jimk78 wrote:
Wazz13 I haveplayed on servers with rates that High. Players dont last long. They come on get everything in 15 min and pvp for an hour and there done playing since they are bored. They never come back because there is nothing else to do no more items to get.

I agree. And for who tells I am inflexible I will raise the money drop rate a bit 5x to 10x, but no more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonknights.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

wazz suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: wazz suggestions   wazz suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wazz suggestions
Page 1 of 1